http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Monday, June 26, 2006

A day for firsts...

Today starts another week with Dad away in Coona again... but we're going to go and visit him Tuesday afternoon and stay for a day or two - depending on what we can get up to n stuff.

You've been up to a few new things today! I had just talked to Grandma and getting ready to go to her place for dinner and I lay you on your back with your brace on and went to the kitchen to get your dinner to take with us, and I heard you crying out... I wasn't sure why.... I came out to find you on your tummy reaching for your soccer ball!! You had managed to roll over with the brace on! I can't wait to actually see you do this!

Well... that that was the first 'first' for the day. At dinner time I made some vegemite sandwiches for you and I also cooked you 2 fish fingers. I sat you at the table in your high chair and you proceeded to chomp on one fish finger then pulled it to pieces, and ate it! (as you can see from the piccie!!) There wasnt much left of the bread or the 2 fish fingers!.... and you've also stopped throwing everything over the edge (for now anyhow...)






Lucky Gregory also got his first taste of lego - well Duplo to be exact! You decided that - in your fathers words....it 'tastes like chicken' !!! At one stage you were trying to put 3 pieces in your mouth at once. I was proud of you as you picked up the car first... lol... and then proceeded to show off that you knew that the wheels went around and around!

You're such a clever little boy!!



The last 'first' that you achieved today was waving goodbye to Grandma as we left. Grandad had you in his arms and Grandma stood infront of the fireplace waving and Grandad had you in the hallway door and you waved back!! You'll never cease to surprise me!

And as I was typing this... you rolled over in your brace twice!! I actually saw you do it.... well done!! Where there is a will there is a way huh! Dad said that "you're getting stronger and powerful n stuff and sick of being in one spot".
Anyhow... must go and get you ready for bed! Nite nite, lotsa hugs n stuff!!
Mum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home