http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dear my boy,

It seems like today was a long day.... perhaps that might be because I'm short on sleep at the moment... any suggestions as to why? (Hugs!)

Your Uncle Andy got his licence today *yay* so stay off the footpaths!! argh! hehehe. We also went shopping. Tomorrow is Mothers Day (and the first time that I get to celebrate as a MUM!). We visited Nanna and took her a little pressie and a card with your little footprint on it. It seems like she'll need a new wall just to hang photos on especially with Aunty Megssys bub on the way so soon!!

After dinner we went around to Grandma and Grandads to check up on the broadband and stuff. While we were there you were such a show off!! We put you on your tummy (without your brace) and you managed to move about 15-20 cm along the mat to reach a toy. You pushed off my hands and wiggled around on your tummy. It was quite an achievement! Well done my son, I'm proud of you :o). I've also been singing (or trying as the case may be) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and doing actions with it. Tonite at Grandma and Grandads you tried to copy me!! Your little hands opened up and you moved your little fingers ever so slightly! well done :o)
As we were leaving, Tilly (the cat) came to the front door. Grandad picked him up and your Dad and Grandma both started to pat her. You leaned out from me, arms out-stretched trying to reach the cat!! We let you touch her and you patted her ever so gently. Awww!!

Well I hope we all have a good sleep tonite as you've gotta be good for me tomorrow!! ;o) I've planned to leave you and Chelsea with Uncle Grum and your Dad - you'll get to watch the car races!! - while Aunty Lynda and I spoil ourselves with an outing for a cuppa and chat. We'll see what happens.
Anyhow... night night my boy, you're growing up waaaaay too fast!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home