http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! A Surprise for mum!!!

Hello my boy, Its been a good day for mum! Dad heard you this morning and got you up out of bed. I got to have a little sleep-in! (yay!) While I fed you, your dad cooked bacon and eggs for me for breakfast *yummy*.
Your Grandma and Grandad came over after lunch and you showed off in your Jolly Jumper.
When they left you had a sleep, and I went to Aunty Lyndas to finish the m'day cards and your Daddy looked after you. Your Great Gran Readford loved the card and photos!

When I got home you were crying :o( but soon cheered up after a feed. We sat you on the floor without your brace on and you sat there ALL BY YOURSELF!! It was so exciting. I think you knew that you were doing something special because your father and I were clapping and telling you just how clever you are!! You stayed sitting up by yourself for a minute, maybe a little longer before falling backwards to look at me. I just hugged and hugged you.
You are growing up!
I just know it wont be long before we need to keep such a close eye on you because you'll be crawling or walking and getting into everything!! ARGH! Please just wait til your Dad comes home from being away!!! hehehe
*hugs* Love you lots
xoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home