http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We're back!
Well some of us anyhow..
Yesterday afternoon, I decided I missed your dad waaaaaaaay to much and so I packed the car and we went on a road trip :o). He's working out at Coona again this week until friday. We arrived in Coonabarabran about 6:45 after seeing at least 20 roos on the road alive.... (not counting any that had become roadkill.) It was quite a nice drive as I listened and sang to Veggietales all the way. You slept nearly all the way except for the first 10-15 mins where you seemed to be 'singing' with me :o)
We went to the Coona Bowling Club for dinner where we met up with some of the people your dad is working with at the council. After dinner we went back to the hotel and watched some TV (Mostly it was just news tonite as the trapped miners in Beaconsfield were freed finally!)and you had a bath in the 'big bath' in the hotel room.
You slept quite well and we went shopping this morning in Coona - ok, we looked in 2 shops.... then went for an iced-chocolate although you decided it was more important to cry!!
We met up with dad for Subway for lunch before heading to the hotel for a nap (yes for us both :oP).
On the way out of Coona, we caught up with one a mum of one of my friends who I went to uni with. She was so excited to meet you. You were intruigued by her little puppy!!
We got home tonight and had dinner with Grandma and Grandad. You had your first taste of weet-box - alothough you thought YUCK! So went and got you some pears and cereal which you seemed to like a lot more :o) I think for once you ended up with more in your tummy then on your clothes *yay*. You also had your first taste of milk arrowroot bikkies while the grown-ups ate dinner. Besides throwing them on the floor, you seemed to like them very much and grinned and munched, munched and grinned.
Even after your screaming match at home, I still seem to find myself with a tear in my eye thinking about you... I even just go into your room to check on you because you look just so peaceful.... *sigh*
I love you lots Greggles and hope you have a wonderful sleep... can't wait to see what the rest of the week will bring.
love ya
Mum
xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home