http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cutting through.....

Hey Baby boy,
Well.. from now on my fingers stay away from your mouth! You cut your first tooth this evening. Dad and I got a torch and had a look! You seem to be coping with it quite well - although you haven't been settling really well over the last few nights - I'm not really complaining asyou are back to sleeping through most nights.
Well - I must scoot - we all had a late night last night - we all stayed up and watched the Socceroos beat Japan 3-1 in the World Cup.
Night night my darling, sleep well.
Love mum
xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home