http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hey beautiful boy... THANK YOU!!

Finally I had more than 3 hours sleep straight. You didn't let me go to bed when I wanted but I got to bed about midnite. I didn't wake til 9:15 and you were only just waking. I let you wake up and lay in bed and listened to you chat away to your mobile. It amazes me how happy you seem first thing in the morning!

You had your doctors appointment on Tuesday. He seems to be happy with your progress, and despite the spica you still seem to be keeping up with the 'norm'. You surprise me everyday with the things you can do. You've been able to roll over without your brace on, and you love to roll from your front to your back. Your favourite past-time at the moment is pulling on your socks, pulling your socks off and sucking on your toes!! CHEEKY!!

Im hoping that you will start taking formula soon, as those teethy pegs are so close!! Your cheeks are always red from teething. Must go, you look hungry!
Hope you behave as your cousin Chelsea will be here for the afternoon as she was yesterday.
*hugs hugs n more hugs*
Mum
xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home