http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Monday, May 15, 2006

Your new jacket...

Hey baby-boy, Your new jacket arrived today.

When I took the photo I didn't know what happened to your sock... I found it after I took the photo. You were so happy on the lounge after I took your jacket off that I decided to take another photo :o). I so can't resist your cheeky smile!!

Its a good day, although Ive been tired you've been a good bub! You let me sleep-in this morning then let me go back to bed after a quick feed and change.
You also slept over lunchtime while I had pancakes and icecream with Aunty Pammie.
When you woke we you showed off in the Jolly Jumper, you're such a smile boy!
Later in the afternoon we headed off to visit Great Gran & Poppa who were so happy to see you. You were even happy while I had dinner with them (yes... ya father is away again! argh!)

Speaking of your father, he watched you via web-cam tonite as you played and chewed on your feet - wish I was still that flexible!! lol!

I love you baby-boy, I look at you and am in disbelief as to how quickly you are growing!
*hugs* Sleep well tonite, off to Playgroup tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home