http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hey Darling boy,
I missed you today! I went to work and Aunty Lynda looked after you. I came home at lunchtime to feed you coz you're fussy!!! (hugs) You've still got the most gorgeous smile and your eyes lit up when I came home to see you at lunchtime.

You didn't sleep really well last night but I'll forgive you this once as you had your shots yesterday and they tend to make you a little upset and miserable.
Dad is still away at Warrumbungles tonight - I know he misses you and you miss him. We set up a webcam so that he could see you and you could hear Dad. Dad loves watching you in the bouncer and calls out 'bouncy wouncy' and you look around for Dad everywhere!!
Anyhow... I'm sending out huge hugs and hoping that you sleep well.. I'm about to hit the hay too, you look so peaceful when you're asleep!
*hugs hugs and more hugs*
Mum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home