http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Thursday, September 14, 2006


Hey darling, Thought i'd like the world to see what you've been up to! You've been sleeping! Well I put you to bed in your cot, STRAIGHT, I heard you stir and by the time I had gotten to you, you were sleeping again!! - but in a different position - feet out to the side of the cot - not sure how comfotable you are but you are still asleep!! *hugs*


You spent yesterday at Aunty Lyndas while I was at work and spent this morning there too. I miss my time with you!! Tonight you're going to have some time with Grandma and 'great' Aunty Rel!! (:P) I'm head out to a school musical.


Your dad is in Coonabarabran tonight but will be home tomorrow. I know we'll both miss him!
You are nearly over your cold - that cheecky sparkle is back in your eye!! hehehe.


Anyhow - I think you're finally stiring and I know that you'll be stuck!! argh! better go rescue you! *hugs*
Love you lots!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home