http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Eating, Standing and baths in the BIG BATH!!



Hey my darling,
Its been a big week! You got to see your Aunty Val and Uncle Jon on Sunday - they were here for dinner as were Chelsea, Uncle Grum, Aunty Lynda, Aunty Pammie, Beaux, Grandad, Paul T, mummy and daddy! We had a great time. Chelsea had her jolly jumper here too.... so you had a go at the same time. You thought it was so good that you started a high pitched squeal! Chelsea didn't like that very much and was NOT impressed... so much for that! You were such a good boy even with a house full of people.
On Monday you were also really good as you stayed with Kristen & Hannah for the day while I went to work. You were so happy watching Hannah that you barely noticed me leaving! I missed you so much while I was at work that I committed myself to a Greggie day this week. Time for just you and me to play and have some fun. We did that today. We hung some washing on the line (you sat in the clothes basket and threw pegs everywhere!) We also went for a walk with Aunty Lynda and Chelsea to Uncle Grums old work. It was a great day to be outside. When we got home we got the clothes off the line and you finally had a sleep. You woke up to find Grandma here for dinner. :o) You gave her the most warmest smile!
You've finally started letting me feed you with a spoon! Thankies!! After having some dinner (and not having some as it went on the FLOOR....) I gave you some more apple custard which you play a little with then let me put the spoon in your mouth. You promptly push it out with your tongue then back in with your fingers!! At least you eat most of it!! I'm so proud of you.
You also had your first successful 'big bath'. Even after a little under-water gurgle, you were happy to splash and play! You seem to really like bathtime now, and the big bath didn't seem to worry you tooo much either.
After your bath Grandma fed you!! I think she was chuffed that you let her although were a little fussy and just wanted to play! You played with your soccerball with me on the floor and 'read' som books. You also stood up holding only the lounge. You've finally got enough strength in your legs to hold up your own weight, and you know that you are clever too..... the cheeky grin and glint in your eyes gives it all away!
Well hopefully its not raining in the morning and we can go for a walk in the park. I'm also hoping that Aunty Lynda can mind you for a little while in the afternoon so I can have some 'me' time!!
Lots of hugs and hugs and hugs and hugs!!
Mummy

(oh and here you are at lunch earlier in the week with CHEESE everywhere!! at least you were having fun!! hehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home