http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Crawling?...

Hey Darling,
You've spent today with Aunty Lynda and Chelsea as I worked. I would much rather have been with you!!
I dropped you off there this morning and as I put you down to go you took 4 crawls FORWARDS!! woohoo!! It was so exciting! I didn't wanna go! lol
We also went to Grandmas (Grandad is away...) coz Great Aunty Rel was there :o). You hadn't met her before and she loved you :o) - lucky coz her and Grandma are babysitting tomorrow night when I go out to the Primary Musical.
Anyhow - must get sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep - this cold is getting the better of me - but not you - you're almost over it! *phew*
Huggles my Greggles!!
Mummy
xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home