http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"HELPING" mummy....

We've had a pretty good day today you & I. We managed to get 3 loads of washing hung out, brought back inside and folded.... well.... sorra..... hehee... And we saw Great Grandma and Grandpa Aikins for a while. It was funny coz Grandpa let you play with the remote for his chair (its one with a remote to help lift you out.... stands you up) and you played quite well with it for quite some time before you pressed any of the buttons...No sooner had I whispered to Gran that you'd stand Grandpa up in a minute than we saw Grandpas chair lifting and he wasn't quite sure what was going on! You had pressed the button without realising! hahaha. Gran and I giggled while I slyly took the remote and set Grandpa and his chair back to the sitting position. It was quite a funny event... I'm sure to remember it for a while and I know it put a smile on Grans face too.
This evening your father is away again!! Ah well... but you and I enjoyed our pizza together before you ate your apple custard - you did a great job tonight!! Well done!! You even had a bath afterwards (well you kinda NEED it after you eat with a spoon ... grrr!).
Well.... I had just finished cleaning up our lounge room... did the folding and put your toys back in your box and I went into the kitchen to get your bottles ready for tomorrow and i came out to find a trail of destruction.... you had found the clothes-basket of your clothes which I had yet to fold (oops..) but you had 1/2 pulled them out anyhow!! *phew i didnt fold them!!*

I went back into the kitchen and came back out to find you at the pegs...... uh-oh!!! You had unpacked the peg tin which WAS full to over-flowing before you pulled them all out.....



I took a picture - I call it "the trail of destruction"... you didn't leave one thing untouched... well... you didn't get into your bag only because the zippers were done up!! You are a goose, but MY goose and I love you lots. I thought maybe if Aunty Val needs help with her folding on the weekend you'd be more than eager to help her too! ;) hehehe

Anyhow, I hope that you have a good day tomorrow as you'll be with Aunty Lynda & Chelsea as I am working. I'll miss ya lots!!
Have a wonderful sleep my darling and see you in the morning :o)

*hugs & snuggles*
Mummy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home