http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Friday, May 04, 2007

Photo in the Paper


Hey Gorgeous Greggles,
Your photo was in the Daily Liberal yesterday as part of the 'Baby of 2007 Photo Competiton' . You were next to your brother :o), I've scanned your photos and put them with the heading from the paper. You look so happy and I'm proud to call you both my boys!!
We haven't been up to much else..... you 'helped' hang out the washing this morning - bringing the pegs over one by one,.... then I asked you to put them back and you did!! Thank you!

We've also watched the Wiggles (like 100 times..... yes I exaggerated :P). When they sing 'stand on one foot and shake your hands', you stand up next to the t.v., grab the t.v.unit, lift up your right foot and shake your right hand. Your so funny!! You also joined in the 'rolling down the sandhill' song too!!

Well
l must get you out of the highchair, we've just finished lunch. I think we'll go for a drive somewhere - I am dying to get out of the house!! argh! (I know you are too)

*hugs*
Mummy
xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home