http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

New arrivals

Hey sweety,
Its been a strange sort of a week with preparations for bubs arrival! I was organising the camera earlier when you started hunting me down.... so here you are... chasing your mum around!!!! Mr Giggle-gurt!!
We got the phone call this evening to let us know that bub will be arriving into the big wide world tomorrow. Daddy and I sat down with you and let you know what was happening.... I'm not sure that you understood everything but when we finished the conversation you patted my tummy gently and smiled up at Dad and then at me. It was a delight!


Tomorrow at lunchtime you'll go to Aunty Megs and spend some time with her and Makayla while Daddy and I meet the new bub!! It's all quite exciting. Daddy will pick you up sometime after that and you'll spend the weekend with him :o) (Please look after your daddy for me!) Being Easter weekend Daddy will be home from Friday all the way through til and including Monday! Which is good news. Daddy will bring you up to see me as much as he can.
Aunty Val, Uncle Jon and Aunty Pam, and Beaux will all be home for Easter so I'm sure you'll be busy with them for some of the time. Aunty Lynda and Uncle Grum and Chelsea are looking forward to spending some extra time with you too, especially while Daddy comes visiting me up at hospital. Make sure you come and visit too eh?

Well... I best head to bed.... a big day tomorrow.... meeting your sibling for the first time!!......... you're already asleep...... which is where I need to be.
Love you lots and lots.!! I'm going to miss you heaps while I'm not at home.
Huggles
Mummy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home