http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Meeting Santa

Dear Greggles,
Its been a big week of getting over your sickness but you've done well. You're even back to eating food a bit better :o) YaY! Your teeth are worrying you a little especially at night times... Dad doesn't seem to even hear you when you stir through the night but I hear every little movement!!
Friday night was dads work Christmas party and your dad and I went to dinner with his workmates. You got to stay with Grandma and Grandad and Aunty Pammie :o) You were still a little unwell but still behaved quite well. Aunty Val and Uncle Jon arrived home for Grandmas party so they were also there looking after you. You got so excited when you saw me though and wouldn't let me go even to say goodbye although you started to wave goodbye as soon as I held you! lol
Saturday during the day you went shopping with Dad before coming home and picking me up to go with you. While we were out we went to Harvey Norman and you met Santa! He said hello and as there were no other children waiting he took the time to let you touch the sleeve of his fluffy coat!! You just grinned! He asked you if you wanted to sit next to him and as you did you grabbed your feet and started giggling. We get to pick up the photos on Thursday. I can't wait to see them!!
Saturday night was Grandmas party and you got to stay home with Nanna :o) as Dad and I went to the party. You were really good for Nanna - showed her all your toys, and how you can walk with the trolley, and even showed her your books. *hugs* I missed you though!

Today was Grandmas birthday lunch. As many family as could be were at Grandma and Grandads for a bbq lunch. Aunty Val and Uncle Jon were there for a little while but had to leave to get back to Sydney, Aunty Pam had to work :o( and Uncle Grum and cousin Chelsea were there for a while but went to a Chrissy party for a while. Great Gran and Poppa, Great Gran, Gran and Grandad, Beaux, Dad and myself were all there. It was quite a feast!! You loved both the watermelon and choccie sponge cake as much as I did!
Here you are offering anyone who reads this some of the yummy cake!! Not to mention everything else all over your face!!
I love ya lots. Lots of cuddles.... sleep well my darling
xoxox
Mummy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home