http://deargreggie.blogspot.com/"> Dear Gregory

Letters to Gregory... new things you can do, people you've met and places you've been.

Name:
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Happily married to Paul :D, Mother to Gregory 23/10/05 and Mother to Mitchell 5/4/07

Saturday, July 15, 2006

An Update :o)

Hey Greggles.
I've finally gotten in and cleaned up your room and sorted through all your clothes!! I've got a box of clothes too small for you already! Goodness you are growing so quickly! You now have 4 teeth which are really easy to see whenever you smile - which is quite often :o) You also have another (few?) on their way as your cheeks have been rosy red again! It makes me relieved that you are now a bottle baby! Speaking of which, you actually took some of your bottle from DADDY!! A big step as you've
only taken it from me up until now.
The photos have been added to show your teeth and your curls!! You started showing signs of real curls last week but with all the rainy weather your hair has really gone curly! It is especially so when you wake up :o) Ooooo I like them.... Daddy says "chop em off" just like he says about his. I think they'll be around for a little while longer yet!! hehehee :o)

Anyhow, Im off to bed finally! (I hope.... for some reason you are still awake!! grrr!!)
Love you my baby boy!
Mum xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home